Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's over

We had a BLAST!!! Matthew didn't want to get off the ship and to tell you the truth, if my all my kids and grandkids could have been with us I wouldn't have wanted to get off either.

We went to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. It was awesome!!! They led me to a lovely lounge chair with an umbrella, brought me a bucket of Dos Equis cervesa, and some yummy chips, fresh salsa and guac. Matthew and Candi went snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming. Matthew did the bungee jumping and also the trampolines in the water and the rock wall. It was a great day in Cozumel. Then we went through the mall area and did a little shopping. After that we headed back to the ship to get ready for dinner and I took a little nap. All that sitting and drinking the cervesa wore me out. LOL.

That night they had a great dinner and then fun and festivities. Around 11:30 pm they had the Deck Party with the Mexican buffets. Lots of music and fun.

We saw two comedians on board during the cruise, Diane Ford and Brad Tassel. They were both very funny.

We are already planning our next cruise, it will be in April of 2010. Come join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment