Sunday, August 23, 2009

French Toast and Sunday Morning

Uggghhh I did not sleep well last night. Tossed and turned all night, and woke up at 8:45am. So I grabbed an XS to get me going. Holly made breakfast for us this morning. French toast, sausage, fried bologna, and coffee. Today is Ashlee's, my oldest daughter, birthday. She is the mommy to my beautiful granddaughter Loralye. So they are all coming over for a "Whose Line Is It Anyway" themed birthday party. It should be fun.

On a separate note, we had Netflix ship us the first season of "The Big Bang Theory" and we have been watching marathon style. That is one funny show.

I've also started playing Farkle on Facebook. Holy crap is that addicting or what. I do have the high score for the week though. :-)

Have a great Sunday!!!

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment